Chris Grabenstein is the author of the New York Times bestsellers THE ISLAND OF DR. LIBRIS and ESCAPE FROM MR. LEMONCELLO’S LIBRARY as well as the co-author (with James Patterson) of the #1 Bestselling series I FUNNY, HOUSE OF ROBOTS, and TREASURE HUNTERS.
ESCAPE FROM MR. LEMONCELLO’S LIBRARY was a 2015 Battle of the Books title.
Winner of all sorts of awards, Chris writes fast-paced and fun page-turners for children and adults. He’s also a playwright and screenwriter not to mention a former advertising executive and improvisational comedian. Sometimes he sleeps.
The Haunted Mysteries
- The Crossroads (2008)
- The Hanging Hill (2009)
- The Smoky Corridor (2010)
- The Black Heart Crypt (2011)
- The Explorer’s Gate (2012)
- Don’t Call Me Christina Kringle (2013)
- Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library (2013)
- The Island of Dr. Libris (2015)